THE MAGAZINE ABOUT FIREWORKS FOR OVER 30 YEARS
Read here before ordering/subscribing
Fireworks is published
February and July.
issues), by cheque,
(£14 Europe; £18 outside Europe)
Online - postage
Fireworks, PO Box 40
Bexhill TN40 1GX
Issue Cumulation 4-5
The cumulation brings issues 4-5 back into print but looking better than they did in those cruder days over 20 years ago. This issue is type-set, retaining the picture of Gertie Hickey on its cover (as in issue 5). Cumulations are in response to those who correctly argue that every issue of Fireworks should be kept in print. Otherwise firework history would be lost to newer readers. The programme will continue until all back issues are back in print.
Main items are:
- Books about fireworks
- A Visit to Brock’s at South Norwood: W J Wintle's 1896 account of his visit.
- Nationwide Fireworks Ltd.: David Mussell looks at the company and its services
- The Storage and Sale of Fireworks: Roger Wankling looks at the law in 1983
- Ranges for 1983
- Sohni (Esco) Ltd.: Roy Jackson looks at one of the importing trail blazers
- Collecting Firecracker Labels: Dave Ressler provides an account - and a look at the firework enthusiasts' scene in USA
- Around the Bonfire Societies
- Firework Directories
- Information Exchange
- Theatrical Pyrotechnics: Malcolm Armstrong looks at his re-awakened company following his serious accident - and the closure of the old plant.
- News from the Toy Fairs
- Plus: Round up; Editorial; Quotes; Letters; Books & Publications
Terms and Conditions